IPTV-EPG Forum

Full Version: [FIXED] Missing Channels (July 6. 2019)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Apparently the same bug that caused the M3U file deletes, is causing the channels disappearing too.

We are working on it.

Please be patient.

UPDATE:

Most channels (tvg-ids) are back.
USA and Canada are still generating, but should be available soon.

If you import an m3u file or a backup, do not just assume that everything is fine.

Go into the editor and set your groups and channels to "GET EPG" if they are not and add the tvg-ids to your channels.

UPDATE2:

US and Canada channels are also back.
This issue is considered being fixed now.

Thank you for your patience.
(07-05-2019, 01:31 PM)Epg Admin Wrote: [ -> ]Apparently the same bug that caused the M3U file deletes, is causing the channels disappearing too.

We are working on it.

Please be patient.

Working again!Thanks!!!! Heart
By channels disappearing, would this be the same thing that is keeping key countries like United States and United Kingdom from even being searchable on this page?: https://www.iptv-epg.com/available-channels

I don't want to hijack the thread and I assume you already know about it, but I was going to try to redo my m3u after it disappearing and noticed this.

Hope you enjoyed the 4th! Sorry you have to come back to problems!
Exactly.
That's what we mean.

Thank you for the kind words.
It's always very frustrating when these things happen, but from mistakes we learn Smile
I hope it will be possibile to restore our lists... Sad
Is this still ongoing?

My m3u was there and everything was good 2 hours ago and it's gone now.
What is gone now?
I can't do anything with such comments.
Also contact us with your registered email address.
Why do I have to tell this every time?
If I don't know who you are, I can't look at your account and I can't tell what is happening.

Also until I don't say it is fixed, it is going on, yes.
(07-05-2019, 11:33 PM)Epg Admin Wrote: [ -> ]What is gone now?
I can't do anything with such comments.
Also contact us with your registered email address.
Why do I have to tell this every time?
If I don't know who you are, I can't look at your account and I can't tell what is happening.

Also until I don't say it is fixed, it is going on, yes.

So all my channels were gone in my account and I had to create all from scratch but that's ok.

But now within Emby most (not all!) channels do come up so I can map them to my Emby channels but there is NO guide data loading so my TV guide stays empty.

Is this still part of the ongoing error handling within your service? And if so: What's the estimated fix time?

Overall I love your service but within about 2 months time this is the second major error causing users not having EPG data for hours and hours.
As of 7:30am CET Saturday, I note that most of the non-English language channels have been restored, but there are still none for the USA, Canada, UK or Ireland. I would have thought they were the ones of interest to most subscribers, and I'm disappointed they were not loaded first. I have now been without any TV service, both the EPG and the channels themselves, for over three days (since Wednesday), as my player depends on the m3u file provided by IPTV-EPG.com. I am quite disappointed at how long this recovery is taking. Hopefully the rest of the channels will be loaded on Saturday morning.
(07-06-2019, 07:21 AM)Todecay Wrote: [ -> ]So all my channels were gone in my account and I had to create all from scratch but that's ok.

But now within Emby most (not all!) channels do come up so I can map them to my Emby channels but there is NO guide data loading so my TV guide stays empty.

Is this still part of the ongoing error handling within your service? And if so: What's the estimated fix time?

Overall I love your service but within about 2 months time this is the second major error causing users not having EPG data for hours and hours.

You need to go into your editor and set the groups and channels to get epg and then add the tvg-ids.

I don't know what happened, but the system suddenly acts strange.
Unfortunately the previous developer team, which was let gone a few months ago was totally overwhelmed with building such a system, but didn't say that that it's too big for them and they left a huge mess behind.
The new guys try to fix everything, but it is too much.

We are practically fixing shit every day since 3 months and the list is still huge.
Sometimes it results in such things.

We  work as fast as we can, but we can't go Leroy Jenkins on it as it would cause even more problems.
Pages: 1 2