IPTV-EPG Forum

Full Version: Wrong EPG - Israeli channels
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Please read the forum rules before posting

Quote:Bug Report Forum Rules
1. Read the Status Report Forum first, before you open a topic!
2. Explain your situation as detailed as possible!
3. Mention your hardware and software!

"Doesn't work" and similar topics will be deleted without a warning!

"Wrong epg" is the same as "doesn't work".

I can't do anything with that. Sorry.

Also: Hebrew is the same for me like egyptian hyerogliphes. If you want me to do something, post pictures.

Post channel requests in the channel request forum.

Also Food Network is already there. Learn to use the Channel List  as also said in the Channel Request Forum Rules.

Now try again.
(10-19-2019, 12:27 PM)Epg Admin Wrote: [ -> ]Please read the forum rules before posting

Quote:Bug Report Forum Rules
1. Read the Status Report Forum first, before you open a topic!
2. Explain your situation as detailed as possible!
3. Mention your hardware and software!

"Doesn't work" and similar topics will be deleted without a warning!

"Wrong epg" is the same as "doesn't work".

I can't do anything with that. Sorry.

Also: Hebrew is the same for me like egyptian hyerogliphes. If you want me to do something, post pictures.

Post channel requests in the channel request forum.

Also Food Network is already there. Learn to use the Channel List  as also said in the Channel Request Forum Rules.

Now try again.

When I wrote that epg was wrong I meant that it was showing other channel programs.
Because you do not understand Hebrew I have attached the proper source of the channels to you, you can be stubborn and leave it as it is now invalid or change according to the sources I have attached.
By the way if you talk about reading comprehension then there is no food channel but food network.
Just becasue you say, there is wrong EPG, that doesn't mean that the issue is on our side.

You probably have the wrong tvg-id attached to the channels.

You say EGO and you link ONE.
Sorry, but I won't change anything, just becasue you say it's wrong while you can't even link the right channel.
Based on experience of all the IT workers of the world, the problem is 99% a failure of the user, so until you can prove me that the problem is on our side, I won't do anything.

And about Food Channel: show me that there are two different channels with those names and then I will look into it. Until then I will assume, that somebody just fucked up the name as it happens a dozen time a day with all kind of channels.
(10-20-2019, 12:04 PM)Epg Admin Wrote: [ -> ]Just becasue you say, there is wrong EPG, that doesn't mean that the issue is on our side.

You probably have the wrong tvg-id attached to the channels.

You say EGO and you link ONE.
Sorry, but I won't change anything, just becasue you say it's wrong while you can't even link the right channel.
Based on experience of all the IT workers of the world, the problem is 99% a failure of the user, so until you can prove me that the problem is on our side, I won't do anything.

And about Food Channel: show me that there are two different channels with those names and then I will look into it. Until then I will assume, that somebody just fucked up the name as it happens a dozen time a day with all kind of channels.

You right the correct link for ego is
https://www.hot.net.il/heb/TV/TVGuide/Li...hannel=594

With the exception of this channel, I checked everyone again and the links I attached are correct.
I have no way to prove you if you do not understand Hebrew.
It is likely that if no one asks you to update or change Israeli channels then I am probably your only Israeli client.
Do what you think.
Tnx, all the channels working well
If You can fix another one

Ego total
https://www.hot.net.il/heb/TV/TVGuide/Li...hannel=457
Ego total is from a different source and it is 100% right.
I checked it.
You right, ego total is fine

5pluslive is also have wrong EPG
https://www.hot.net.il/heb/TV/TVGuide/Li...hannel=429

Travel channel shows 0, the correct EPG is
https://www.hot.net.il/heb/TV/TVGuide/Li...hannel=552
No and no.

Sorry, you are really wasting my time.