Please read the Status Report Forum!

Use our own app called EPiG to get full EPG without needing an XML! You find it in your profile!


Search Results
Post Author Forum Replies Views Posted [asc]
    Thread: M3U Updates
Post: M3U Updates

Hi.  When channels are deleted by a provider, you show at the top of each group of deleted channels the name of the M3U file that the channels have been deleted from.  However, when new channels are...
Galaxy Fulfilled Feature Requests 1 6,876 02-12-2021, 10:39 PM
    Thread: Sky Replay
Post: Sky Replay

Please add UK Sky Replay, aka Sky Two. https://www.ontvtonight.com/uk/guide/lis...y-two.html
Galaxy Fulfilled Channel Requests 1 5,676 12-25-2020, 03:56 AM
    Thread: KOCE
Post: KOCE

Please add the main PBS station for Southern California - KOCE.  https://www.pbssocal.org/schedule Thank you.
Galaxy Fulfilled Channel Requests 1 5,417 11-13-2020, 09:07 AM
    Thread: [FIXED] Missing Channels (July 6. 2019)
Post: RE: Missing Channels

As of 7:30am CET Saturday, I note that most of the non-English language channels have been restored, but there are still none for the USA, Canada, UK or Ireland. I would have thought they were the on...
Galaxy Fixed Bugs 14 42,754 07-06-2019, 07:44 AM
    Thread: PBS - SW Florida
Post: PBS - SW Florida

Please add WGCU, the PBS station for southwest Florida.  The schedule is here:  https://wgcu.org/tvschedules/   ("WGCU HD") Many thanks.
Galaxy Fulfilled Channel Requests 1 6,899 03-05-2019, 10:50 PM
    Thread: PBS, Seattle
Post: PBS, Seattle

My IPTV provider has switched their PBS station to KCTS channel 9, the PBS station in Seattle, Washington.  Can you please add a guide for this station?  Their schedule is at https://kcts9.org/sched...
Galaxy Fulfilled Channel Requests 1 6,950 02-19-2019, 03:37 AM
    Thread: PBS - Central Pennsylvania
Post: PBS - Central Pennsylvania

Hi.  The only PBS station on my IPTV service is WPSU from Penn State University in Central Pennsylvania.  Would it be possible to add them to your excellent EPG?  Their schedules are at:  http://w...
Galaxy Fulfilled Channel Requests 1 7,088 01-07-2019, 02:33 AM
    Thread: Have you EPG for CNBC Europe
Post: RE: Have you EPG for CNBC Europe

Ha!  I'm sorry for being pernickety.  You provide a great service, and I really don't mean to quibble over small stuff.  If nothing else, maybe this will help avoid more questions from confused sub...
Galaxy Declined Channel Requests 5 17,560 04-05-2018, 02:35 AM
    Thread: Have you EPG for CNBC Europe
Post: RE: Have you EPG for CNBC Europe

OK, now I'm officially confused!  If CNBC Europe (an NBC channel) can be listed under UK, why can't BBC America be listed under US?  Surely your logic for listing BBC America under UK would also req...
Galaxy Declined Channel Requests 5 17,560 04-04-2018, 08:03 AM
    Thread: EPG Request - BBC America
Post: RE: EPG Request - BBC America

Actually, I would disagree with you that it is a British channel, as it cannot be received in Britain.  I will grant you that it is 50.01% owned by BBC Worldwide (the other 49.99% is owned by AMC Net...
Galaxy Declined Channel Requests 3 12,100 04-01-2018, 02:37 AM
    Thread: NextPVR Client
Post: RE: NextPVR Client

It's already supported.  In NextPVR, go to Settings / Channels and right click on any channel.  Click 'Details' and in the Channel Details panel that opens, you can change the channel number to anyt...
Galaxy Declined Feature Requests 2 10,492 03-31-2018, 01:48 AM
    Thread: EPG Request - BBC America
Post: EPG Request - BBC America

Can you add the BBC America channel, please?  You have BBC America UK (which seems pretty lame that such a channel should even exist), but you don't have the original US version of BBC America. Than...
Galaxy Declined Channel Requests 3 12,100 03-31-2018, 01:43 AM