Please read the Status Report Forum!

Use our own app called EPiG to get full EPG without needing an XML! You find it in your profile!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Allow filtering options OUT of EPG channel suggestions
It would be nice to be able to turn off suggestions from particular geo areas.  For example, when I'm editing EPG for my US group, the suggestions are often useless to me.  Right now, in My United States group, the suggestions for AMC are from Portugal, Romania, Hungary, Spain, and the Netherlands.  I don't ever need any of those in this context.  It would be nice to hide those or at the least prioritize .us so it was always one of the suggestions.  Fewer clicks and typing.
This would be great. Even a checkbox within each group of channels or somehow to choose the channel sources as a filter.
(08-27-2018, 03:19 PM)wkupike2000 Wrote: This would be great. Even a checkbox within each group of channels or somehow to choose the channel sources as a filter.

That was one of my favorite features on another service I used prior to switching to this one full time.

You can specify which countries to use per m3u or per group

[Image: 4ziikin6.png]

Would love to see it here as well.
(04-17-2022, 05:14 AM)jeremyrem Wrote: That was one of my favorite features on another service I used prior to switching to this one full time.

You can specify which countries to use per m3u or per group

Would love to see it here as well.

The suggestions for TVG-IDs were taken out because they didn't work how we wanted them to work and it made the system slow.

It will come back after we have rewritten the whole system.

For the other parts: you can choose at the beginning of the importing process, which countries you want to import, so no need for checkboxes.

Your m3u files are synced automatically every 24 hours if you linked them from your provider, so no need for a checkbox.

Deleted groups are not synced by default. No need for a checkbox.

Overwriting the channel names as an option is on our todo list.
Sorry for the confusion, the check boxes are to limit the channel search to a specific country.  The other options listed were just there because I didnt blur anything

e.g. when you start typing a epgid, it will only suggest using the limited countries.

[Image: qupy93tx.png]
(04-24-2022, 01:01 AM)jeremyrem Wrote: Sorry for the confusion, the check boxes are to limit the channel search to a specific country.  The other options listed were just there because I didnt blur anything

e.g. when you start typing a epgid, it will only suggest using the limited countries.

Oh, I understand.

You can filter only uk channels when you simply type ".uk" into the search field. Then you get the list of TVG-IDs from the UK.

The drawback of it is that you get all the channels from the UK and if you search for a country with hundreds of channels, it can be more tedious to find the channel you are looking for, than simply searching for the smallest common denominator, like in case of BBC channels, the letters B, B and C of course.

Selecting the country code in advance would add an extra layer to the filtering, which is actually a good idea.

I add this to the todo list.

Thank you for the explanation.
This feature has been added.

Attached Files Image(s)