Please read the Status Report Forum!

Use our own app called EPiG to get full EPG without needing an XML! You find it in your profile!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Guide App
Hello
Is it possible to make a tv programm guide app, (with pictures, and if you could change to that programm by clicking it on the app)
if you have the database, it shouldnt be a problem
I would pay even 10 € for such subscription monthly
Do you mean, an app where you see nothing else just the program guide?

We could make such an app, but I don't think that it is really needed.

You can use our service with any iptv app or you can use our own apps, where you see the epg and you can immediately watch the channel.
Why would a simple guide app be better than that?
with an app you can browse between lot of channels, and if you see the picture of the movies you can choose faster and find what you want to see
something like this
https://www.sky.de/tvguide-7599
(04-08-2020, 02:46 PM)sh1 Wrote: with an app you can browse between lot of channels, and if you see the picture of the movies you can choose faster and find what you want to see
something like this
https://www.sky.de/tvguide-7599

they are typically built into some iptv apps.

What devices are you using that you would want it on?
ios on ipad,
and if you could change to that channel directly by the ipad, it would be great
We will release an iOS app in a few days hopefully.

Probably next week if Apple takes too long with the review.

this is a great app, but I dont want to see iptv on my small screen ipad,
I need a tv guide app which shows pictures of movies and where I can choose the movie and change to that channel directly from ipad, this would be great, if you could make such an app

or can you add pictures to the main page of this app and giving the ability to change to that channel directly

I used tv spielfilm app on my ipad and it could change my Tvs channel, while it was in the same network as my ipad

this would work if the channel numbers of this app were the same as the numbers I have organized on your website on my list
You want a remote control app with integrated epg.

But why?

If you want to watch tv on a big tv, you have the EPG right on your tv. You don't need a small ipad for epg.
No matter if you watch IPTV or regular cable or Sat, EPG is always there on your screen.

So actually you make things just more complicated with such an app.

I understand where you come from, but you have simply a hickup in your thinking.

In our app you have all the information you need on a big screen inside the app.

You don't need a remote app with epg on a small screen.
And apparently TV Spielfilm can do it, then why don't you keep using that app?

Attached Files Image(s)

ok, thank you
If we would create an app that is simply a remote app with integrated EPG, it would need to be able to connect to all makes of TV devices.
I am not sure if it's possible.

We have no time for starting a new app development, but we will keep it in mind.