Please read the Status Report Forum!

Use our own app called EPiG to get full EPG without needing an XML! You find it in your profile!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
UK CHANNELS
FAQ:

Quote:I can receive foreign channels, but I can't find them among the channels of my country. Why?

We list TV channels in their origin country even if more countries speak the channel's language. For example Austrian channels are listed under Austria even if you can receive and understand them in Germany and Switzerland.
Channels which are available in multiple languages or have unique local programming (like Discovery and History) will be listed in those particular countries separately.
If channels have different headquarters, like BBC UK and BBC America, we will list the particular channels in the country of the particular Headquarters.

I added these channels now, because they seem to have unique programming for the UK, but next time please know your channels first, before you ask for them.

Just because they are available in your country, doesn't mean that they should be listed in your country.

Messages In This Thread
UK CHANNELS - by avnishpurahoo15@gmail.com - 06-04-2019, 07:52 PM
RE: UK CHANNELS - by Epg Admin - 06-04-2019, 09:37 PM
RE: UK CHANNELS - by avnishpurahoo15@gmail.com - 06-05-2019, 05:28 AM
RE: UK CHANNELS - by Epg Admin - 06-05-2019, 11:26 AM