Please read the Status Report Forum!

Use our own app called EPiG to get full EPG without needing an XML! You find it in your profile!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
missing epg dutch channels
Hi, I am still in the test fase. I got it working but there are no epg's in 15 out of 38 channels. Some of them are listed but they do not show.
Fox sports 1 nl
Fox sports 2 nl
Fox sports 3 nl
Fox sports 4 nl
Fox sports 5 nl
Comedy Central nl
24 kitchen nl
Food Network uk
192 tv nl
syfy nl
Fox channel nl
eurosport 1 nl
eurosport 2 nl
film1 comedy and kids
film 1 spotlight

and a few more.

I would like to know why they don't show and if they will be available before i decide to buy. They are listed in the providers EPG but i am using perfect player with my own m3u file, so i need epg seperate.

Thanks
Please read the FAQ and watch the tutorial video on the main page to learn how to use the site.

Also read the rules of this forum, before asking for channels.
(08-09-2018, 11:11 PM)Epg Admin Wrote: Please read the FAQ and watch the tutorial video on the main page to learn how to use the site.

Also read the rules of this forum, before asking for channels.

Hmm I just wrote that I had it going but some EPG's just don't work. And i have read the rules of this forum, but if almost half of my channels don't work, i will not buy it.

I feel like your reply is a bit strange. I ask for help and you just told me off like I am a little kid.

If you don't want to help me, please do not reply......
Did you look at the channel list? https://www.iptv-epg.com/available-channels

If you did, you see that all dutch channels you listed are there and have EPG.
How do you know that? You know from watching the tutorial video that the number next to the channel name indicates the number of shows in the database for the next 7 days.

If they do not work for you, then the problem is in your system.
The solutions are written in the FAQ and in this forum a 100 times.

You can be happy that I even reply, because as written in the forum rules, normally I would delete the whole topic without a word.

I help, if help is needed. You are just wasting my time, because all the help and all the info you need is already on the website and in our videos on our youtube channel, you just have to find it.