Please read the Status Report Forum!

Use our own app called EPiG to get full EPG without needing an XML! You find it in your profile!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[ADDED] Aditional Panama Channel.......
Greetings...... Thank you very much for all your help adding Panama to your List.... It is working just great with the default setting on my user profile; however: there is still one channel missing...You already added Cable Onda Sports but there is another channel that should be listed as Cable Onda Sports 2 or Cable Onda Sports FC that is not on the list...... BBC3 UK is also missing.......I appreciatte if you can add it as well........ Thanks !
I added that channel to the list.

I also edited Cable Onda Sports, because it was marked accidentally with the country code MY.

After the server update at GMT -5 please also change the tvg-id for that channel from CableOndaSports.my to CableOndaSports.pa
(04-25-2017, 02:04 PM)Epg Admin Wrote: I added that channel to the list.

I also edited Cable Onda Sports, because it was marked accidentally with the country code MY.

After the server update at GMT -5 please also change the tvg-id for that channel from CableOndaSports.my to CableOndaSports.pa

Thanks a lot for your usual great turnaround response time ! I just edited my request as you were writing your reply asking for BBC3 UK as well....... Thanks !
There is no BBC 3.

The TV channel ceased operations on 16 February 2016, replaced by an online-only version.

Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BBC_Three

There is no TV Guide for it even on the official website.

If somebody's selling you BBC3, he's lying. :-P
Thanks for the info !