Please read the Status Report Forum!

Use our own app called EPiG to get full EPG without needing an XML! You find it in your profile!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Some channels without shows
Hi, the following channels are currently without data, can you please check that out? Thanks in advance

Sport Tv 1 PT (SportTV1.pt)
Sport Tv 2 PT (SportTV2.pt)
Sport Tv 3 PT (SportTV3.pt)
Sport Tv 4 PT (SportTV4.pt)
Sport Tv 5 PT (SportTV5.pt)

edit:
I don't know if the IDs are case sensitive, but most sources I got by google searching showed the above as being lower case. eg: sporttv1.pt
I fixed the channels.

You do not google tvg-ids.
You get the tvg-ids from our channel list and/or from our editor.

And yes, the tvg-ids are always case sensitive.

Our tvg-ids are only our tvg-ids. This is not a universally standardized things.

If you use a random tvg-id from google, you won't get our EPG.
Dear Admin,

Before the shutdown in June, I had no problem with real time program info, however after the system recovery I have been having some issues with mostly Czech Tv channels. Luckily, my mp3 list has been recovered and I made some changes in it. However, no matter how precisely I check my TVG-ID, I get incorrect program info. Here is a list of TV channels that do not show or show another TV channel program - if I was able to identify I put it in the brackets. An interesting issue is with NovaTV.cz, since I have a SD and an HD links for this one. I use the identical TVG-ID (I checked it so many times), but still it shows different program info. I would appreciate any help with this, so I get the correct info.  

Markiza.sk (JOJ Cinema.cz)
NovaTV.cz (HD is OK, SD is NOT OK)
NovaCinema.cz (Ocko.cz)
NovaAction.cz
NovaGold.cz (JOJPlus.sk)
PrimaCool.cz
PrimaMax.cz
PrimaZoom.cz
PrimaKrimi.cz
PrimaComedyCentral.cz (HBO2.cz)
CT1.cz (NovaTV.cz)
CT2.cz (LaSexta.es)
Cinemax.cz
Cinemax2.cz
Filmbox.cz

Thank you so much. 
L.
(09-01-2019, 03:05 PM)lubie Wrote: Dear Admin,

Before the shutdown in June, I had no problem with real time program info, however after the system recovery I have been having some issues with mostly Czech Tv channels. Luckily, my mp3 list has been recovered and I made some changes in it. However, no matter how precisely I check my TVG-ID, I get incorrect program info. Here is a list of TV channels that do not show or show another TV channel program - if I was able to identify I put it in the brackets. An interesting issue is with NovaTV.cz, since I have a SD and an HD links for this one. I use the identical TVG-ID (I checked it so many times), but still it shows different program info. I would appreciate any help with this, so I get the correct info.  

You highjacked a totally irrelevant topic in a totally wrong forum.

If you have the right tvg-id, then you have the right programming.

If you see something else, you probably use an app that use its own epg and you just believe using our epg.
It's probably Smart IPTV. They claim that you can use external EPG but it doesn't work. You will always get their low quality EPG.

Not knowing what software and what hardware you are using, I am refusing to look into this.

You can download your xml file, open with a text editor and compare the data in it with the real programming of the channel on the web (not your TV).
If you can post a comprehensible proof in the right forum that our data is wrong, I will look into it.