Please read the Status Report Forum!

Use our own app called EPiG to get full EPG without needing an XML! You find it in your profile!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Enigma 2 for all
Information 
We have switched on the Enigma 2 feature for all.

If you want to use it, please go to your profile on the website and switch on the Enigma2 option.
(07-31-2017, 10:58 AM)Epg Admin Wrote: We have switched on the Enigma 2 feature for all.

If you want to use it, please go to your profile on the website and switch on the Enigma2 option.

Hi being completely new to IPTV and not a real computer whiz, but liking the fact that I can choose my channels, please more information on how to setup Enigma 2 in my profile since I cannot find it.

Regards
Meindert
Go to your profile by clicking your name in the top right corner and switch on the enigma2 feature in the options at the bottom of the page.

Watch this video

(08-01-2017, 09:16 AM)Epg Admin Wrote: Go to your profile by clicking your name in the top right corner and switch on the enigma2 feature in the options at the bottom of the page.

Watch this video

i have switched on enigma 2 feature but still no option is showing, i only have the xml link available, can you check my account please
(08-03-2017, 09:42 PM)leec32 Wrote: i have switched on enigma 2 feature but still no option is showing, i only have the xml link available, can you check my account please

I can't check your account because I have no clue which one is your account.

You know that you have to upload an m3u file first and edit it with the tvg-ids, before you get an enigma2 file, right?

Because we can't pull the files you need from thin air...