Please read the Status Report Forum!

Use our own app called EPiG to get full EPG without needing an XML! You find it in your profile!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[ADDED] Way to Change Group Channels in a bulk?
Thumbs Up 
I'll like to be able to change all the channels within a group in a bulk, for example.

I have a group with +100 channels and all have selected by default "No EPG, exclude from M3U", I need to change all to "No EPG, keep in M3U" by now I have to go one by one, so will be nice to have a option to change all those channels in a bulk like: Change all channels to: " No EPG, keep in M3U "  Cool

Thx!
It's already on our todo list.
It should have worked from the beginning the way that what you set in the group settings, that will be set for all your channels in that group.
The programmer, who coded the current version was already punished by 50 strokes of the whip.

Will be available soon.
(09-20-2017, 07:44 PM)Epg Admin Wrote: It's already on our todo list.
It should have worked from the beginning the way that what you set in the group settings, that will be set for all your channels in that group.
The programmer, who coded the current version was already punished by 50 strokes of the whip.

Will be available soon.

hehe, thanks! Smile

I notice that all channels marked as "No EPG, exclude from M3U" does not have "tvg-id" in the list I uploaded.
#EXTINF:-1 tvg-id="" tvg-name="punished by 50 strokes of the whip" tvg-logo=...

So I'll see if I can add something in the tvg-id as a work around.

Thanks again
It's not a bug. It's a feature.

If you don't want it to have epg and you don't even want to have it in your m3u file, then you don't need a tvg-id for it.

You can still add anything to it for a tvg-id, but it won't do anything.

Please see the topic http://forum.iptv-epg.com/showthread.php?tid=295 to understand what these options mean.

You need to understand that the tvg-id is for getting the epg data in the xml file.

If you add a tvg-id to a channel, the epg data will be automatically generated into your xml file.
What is the purpose of having epg data for a channel, that is not even in your m3u file?

it's a waste of time and resources.
Now you can change the group setting and it will change the channels' setting as well, as long as the group setting is not GET EPG.

If you set the Group Setting to "Get EPG", you still can set the option "No EPG..." for particular channels in that group.
Thumbs Up 
WOW! thank you man! Big Grin Big Grin