Please read the Status Report Forum!

Use our own app called EPiG to get full EPG without needing an XML! You find it in your profile!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Edit Settings of a channel (URL)
Hello,

Is it possible to edit the URL of a channel, an URL can be changed and I don't want to reimport all

thanks
(03-10-2019, 10:03 PM)digital3d Wrote: Hello,

Is it possible to edit the URL of a channel, an URL can be changed and I don't want to reimport all

thanks

I believe this is what you are trying to do

https://i.imgur.com/n0X2bA5.png
No it's not this option, I want change the url of a M3U Stream (a specific channel)

thanks
This was asked and replied on the forum a short time ago.

If you want to change the url of a single channel, just delete the channel and add it back manually with the new url.
(03-11-2019, 08:37 AM)digital3d Wrote: No it's not this option, I want change the url of a M3U Stream (a specific channel)

thanks

Were do you find the url of a channel? I want to add in a channel manually as well , I deleted one by mistake.

I figured out how to fund the url's of the channel streams from my IPTV provider... I just added it manually to my IPTV-EPG and I'll see tonight if I have a program guide.
(03-12-2019, 02:19 PM)Epg Admin Wrote: This was asked and replied on the forum a short time ago.

If you want to change the url of a single channel, just delete the channel and add it back manually with the new url.

It would be easier for users to edit the streams information. Rather than delete and re-add.
I have multiple duplicate channels from different URL streams. I don't know of a way to check the channels URL once I add them to this site and rename them. 
Unless there is a technical reason not to implement an edit feature. It would be very useful.

Thanks for the GREAT service!  Cool
You can edit the channel name.

There is no reason to edit the channel url, becasue if you change a url, the stream doesn'T work anymore, obviously.

If the domain of the provider changed, you can change that.
If the username and password in the urls changed, you can change that.

If new url was added to the original m3u, you get an update with the new url, so what do you need to edit the url for?
It doesn't make sense.
It would just confuse people, like so many things already confused people.
Most people don'T even find the action button with the options, how do you expect them not to make stupid things with an edit option?

The only thing we will implement to be able to SEE the url of the channel.
That is needed and useful for sure, we just didn't have the time yet to implement it.
I understand kind sir. Thank you very much.
(12-06-2019, 01:51 PM)Epg Admin Wrote: The only thing we will implement to be able to SEE the url of the channel.
That is needed and useful for sure, we just didn't have the time yet to implement it.

This feature would be useful. Thanks.
I support the idea of seeing the url, that would be great.